Metro Chamber members are eligible to request the use of Metro Chamber Conference rooms located at One Capitol Mall, Suite 700 in Sacramento between our normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the week or can be available outside business hours on weekends based on availability and requires special arrangements. An additional cost will be incurred for reservations outside normal business hours. All rooms come with free wifi, polycom conferencing units and HDMI connection for internet.
Metro Chamber Conference Room Reservation Procedure:
- To reserve any of the Metro Chamber Conference rooms, submit this form or email Vanessa De Bord to coordinate your reservation.
- Upon receipt, room location will be designated based on capacity requirements and availability, with consideration given to the number of participants, the room size and the meeting priority.
- Metro Chamber meetings have priority over outside requests. In rare circumstances, meetings may be canceled at the discretion of the Metro Chamber.
- 4 days prior to meeting, please confirm your conference room, set up and any other details front desk personnel.
- Meeting cancellations must be reported to the Metro Chamber front desk staff in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 48-hour notice of cancellation is required for a refund. There is a $50 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
Metro Chamber Conference Rooms Available to Reserve:
El Dorado Conference Room (Capacity: 4)
Member Rate: $30/hour up to 4 hours or $200 for a full day
Nonmember Rate: $50/hour up to 4 hours or $360 for a full day
Yolo Conference Room (Capacity: 8)
Member Rate: $40/hour up to 4 hours or $280 for a full day
Nonmember Rate: $60/hour up to 4 hours or $440 for a full day
Bank of America Conference Room (Capacity: 12)
Member Rate: $60/hour up to 4 hours or $440 for a full day
Nonmember Rate: $80/hour up to 4 hours or $660 for a full day
Sacramento Conference Room (Capacity: 28+ (or 40 without tables))
Member Rate: $75/hour up to 4 hours or $560 for a full day
Nonmember Rate: $95/hour up to 4 hours or $720 for a full day