MISSION: To be a forum for advocating and promoting the Arden Arcade business community.
In the heart of Sacramento County thrives what is surely one of the strongest economic engines in the region: the Arden Arcade District. Nearly 1,700 businesses, large and small, generate an important part of Sacramento County’s commerce and economy. To amplify the voice and visibility of this vital economic sector, the Metro Chamber established the Arden Arcade Business Council. The Council is made up of volunteers who meet on the second Thursday each month to discuss and strategize improvements for the business climate and to expand their networks.
- Become a voice for Arden Arcade business community
- Promote visibility of Arden Arcade businesses within the community
- Advocate for Arden Arcade community issues
- Identify local business issues
- Raise funds [for specific civic projects]
- Promote beautification of Arden Arcade
- Promote code enforcement
- Promote transportation in area
- Maximize networking through participation in the AABC
- Liaison with area schools for internship program
- Improve community outreach
- Improve vitality for local businesses
- Raise awareness of AABC
- Target problem areas (safety/security)
- Improve infrastructure The Arden-Arcade Business Council is a committee of the Sacramento Metro Chamber.