COVID-19 has created a tremendous amount of uncertainty for both the economic well-being and public health of our region and its businesses. In response, the Sacramento Metro Chamber has taken a leadership role in mobilizing resources and assistance to our members and region.
With swift action, the Metro Chamber pivoted, created and enacted a Rapid Response Strategy to meet the most urgent needs of our community, including the creation of our Rapid Response Hub and Action Team, along with the Metro Chamber + Asian Chamber Business Triage Hotline.
Without the help of our generous sponsors, this would not have been possible. We extend our deepest gratitude to the following sponsors:
Since its creation, the Rapid Response Hub has achieved the following:
- More than 7,000 site visits since launch in March.
- About half of site visitors have used the resource before.
- More than 75% of traffic comes from direct links to the Hub from partner sites and social media.
- Resources are added or updated constantly and consistently to provide the most up-to-date information.
- More than 6,000 people receive the weekly Rapid Response e-newsletter that complements the site.
We look forward to continuing this work to provide critical information and resources to our members and region.